For the first time in marketing history consumers are providing us with their intent through the search terms or keywords that they use in search engines. This gives us measurable data for targeting users with your message.
That is why if you are a business owner, digital agency or web developer, then there are some real benefits to having a consistent and ongoing Digital Marketing strategy. A sound Digital Marketing strategy should include Keyword, OnPage and OffPage analysis to establish target keywords and to inform the future Link Building and Blog Marketing strategy.
Search engines are essentially a democracy, but some votes are worth more than others. For example, a backlink placed on a popular, high traffic blog or digital news site with a reputation for providing trustworthy information is worth more votes than a site with very little traffic and a poor reputation. At SeedingUp we conduct thorough research and validation on every URL that we post on.
Regardless of your goal our team will be able to put together a campaign tailored to reach your target audience effectively. Within our market, we have close to 20,000 blogs with an estimated outreach in the hundreds of millions. This coupled with our social media and Digital News products brings that number close to a billion users worldwide.
Based on your desired outcome, our team of Digital Marketing and SEO experts will create a tailored campaign that will assist you in reaching your target audience. With over 10 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and SEO we have turned this process into an art form.
Five steps for an effective campaign:
- 1Discussing your objectives, budgets, and process
- 2Our campaign managers find blogs and websites for your target audience
- 3Independent bloggers and publishers receive an accurate briefing from us
- 4Based on the briefings, articles are written and published by bloggers and publishers
- 5Monitoring & reporting
- Minimum budget: €500
- No minimum duration
- Consistent supervision of your campaign
- Adaption of strategies in case of changes
- Publication of unique texts by bloggers
- Campaign managers take care of everything, including briefing, selecting blogs, and monitoring