How do I use the internal mail system of SeedingUp?
To contact an Advertiser or Publisher regarding a booking, open the detailed view of this booking in your customer account. Next to the user name of the customer, you will find a link to the contact form. The Advertiser/Publisher will receive a message in his/her account and via email.
Important: if you have a change request on booking details such as target URLs or link text in an ongoing booking or booking request, you can discuss this with the Advertiser or Publisher via the internal mail system.
Please contact users only via the internal mail system! Many offers and bookings/campaigns are handled by marketers and agencies. Contact data obtained by other means is often incorrect. Messages outside of SeedingUp can therefore lead to confusion.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I delete my customer account?
- How do I use the internal mail system of SeedingUp?
- Is the SeedingUp customer account free of charge, or must I fulfil certain obligations upon registration?
- What is the dashboard?
- I am having problems with the registration. How do I proceed?
- How can I change my customer data?
- I have forgotten my password.