What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
In exceptional cases, an Advertiser may wish to discontinue a booking even though the booking period is still running. In this case, we ask you to remove the booking from your website as soon as possible. Your payment claims will remain until the end of the regular duration of the booking.
Note: Only remove the booking if you have been instructed to do so in an email from our system or team. Otherwise, the ongoing booking could be terminated because of a crawler error. You will then forfeit any payment claims.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
- How much money can I earn with SeedingUp?
- When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
- How can I terminate a running booking?
- I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
- What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
- What products can I offer with SeedingUp?
- I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
- Can the price of my offers change with time?
- I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
- Do I have to accept every booking?
- Is the marketing of offers at SeedingUp free of charge for me?
- What requirements must my profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or channel (YouTube) meet to be monetized by SeedingUp?
- I am having problems integrating my Blog Post or Digital News booking. What are the possible causes?
- How do I place an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- Can I modify my offers on the marketplace?
- How can I end/delete an offer?
- Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
- Will I be automatically notified of the termination of bookings?
- Why did I receive a crawler error message?
- What are the requirements for monetizing my website/blog with SeedingUp?
- When happens if I can no longer fulfil a booking or nor longer wish to do so?
- What should I do if I notice a mistake in a booking enquiry/change request?
- Can I influence the booking requests? How do I get more bookings?
- Can my offers be highlighted or pushed?