What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
Unfortunately, it happens from time to time that publishers do not process requests promptly or not at all, although we provide regular and clear information about this by email and in the customer account.
For bookings with a processing time (blog articles, digital news and Influencer videos), we will inform you as soon as the Publisher has accepted your request and the processing has begun.
Cancellation is possible at any time as long as the reservation has not yet been accepted by the Publisher and the processing time (e.g. 7 days) has not started. During the Publishers processing time, cancellation is not possible! After the processing time has expired, you can cancel the booking as long as the Publisher has not implemented and published it. The full amount of the purchase will be credited to your customer account as an Advertiser credit.
You can also contact the Publisher yourself and ask that your request be processed. A contact link can be found within the booking details in your customer account. Please contact users only via the internal messaging system!
For the following products, you can specify a processing time (from booking acceptance) at the time of booking:
The following products have no processing time:
You can cancel these bookings at any time if processing by the publisher takes too long.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- What is Advertiser credit?
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented and what options do I have when its not?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When do I see the URL of a booked offer?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?