What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
For bookings with a processing time, we will inform you as soon as the Publisher has accepted your request and the processing has begun. Unfortunately, Publishers do not always process requests in a timely manner and sometimes not at all. We regularly provide information via email and in the customer account.
Cancellation is possible at any time as long as the reservation has not yet been accepted by the Publisher and the processing time (e.g. seven days) has not started. During the Publishers processing time, no cancellation is possible! After the processing time has expired, you can cancel the booking as long as the Publisher has not implemented and published it. The full amount of the purchase will be credited to your customer account as an Advertiser credit.
You can also contact the Publisher yourself and ask that your request be processed. A contact link can be found with the booking details in your customer account. Please contact users only via the internal mail system!
Minimum processing time of individual products:
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- What is Advertiser credit?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?