How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
We regularly check the correct implementation of bookings. In case of problems, you will be informed via your customer account (and email). The Publisher will also be informed. If the problem is not resolved, you can cancel the reservation after a few days. In this case, we will refund the amount for the unfulfilled performance periods.
Special feature of Social Seeding:
We guarantee a multi-day visibility of the post. Bookings with crawler errors will be automatically cancelled and the payment will be refunded to the Advertiser.
Unfortunately, we cannot review content. We will let you know as soon as your booking has been published so that, if necessary, you can intervene. If you have objections with respect to the content, you can start a revision of the text for three days or request a rejection, which will be decided on by our quality team. In this case, indicate exact reasons for your revision. If your complaint is not justified, we reserve the right to refuse. In order to initiate a revision or rejection, follow the buttons within the booking details.
Important: If your proposed changes concern essential booking elements, please note the following FAQ: "Can I change my booking?" In this case, use only the procedure described here. Only in this way will the changes be recorded in our database. Changes on the Publisher's page can otherwise lead to a crawler error.
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- What is Advertiser credit?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?