Product Test Campaign
With a Product Test campaign, raise the profile of your products through authentic test reviews on blogs from highly visited and well-connected influencers and bloggers. Best of all, you can leave the management of your campaigns in the hands of SeedingUp campaign managers!
A Product Test is characterised by the fact that a blogger or influencer will write an authentic test report about a product you have provided them with. Content specifications, while ensuring the editorial decision-making freedom of the bloggers, are decided beforehand in a briefing. At your request, the subsequent written test report can be upgraded with images or videos from the Publisher.
The whole Product Test campaign process is taken care of by SeedingUp!
Advantages of a Product Test
• Presentation of products and services through usage and experience reports.
• Sales promotion: experience reports are commonly the basis for purchase decisions.
• Branding: increased brand awareness.
• Elevated recognition for your services and products – you reach interested readers via blogs.
• Increased sales and traffic through many downstream effects: the articles of the publishers stay listed in search engines for an indefinite period of time for when interested parties research your products and services.
To maximize the reach of your campaign, we highly recommend spreading your articles through social networks (Social Seeding).
Our campaign managers are happy to discuss with you individually about your campaigns.
Five steps for an effective campaign:
- 1Discussing your objectives, budgets, and process
- 2Our campaign managers find blogs and websites for your target audience
- 3Independent bloggers and publishers receive an accurate briefing from us
- 4Articles are written and published based on the briefing and after receipt of the product
- 5Monitoring & reporting
- Minimum budget: €500
- No minimum duration
- Consistent supervision of your campaign
- Adaption of strategies in case of changes
- Publication of unique texts by bloggers
- Campaign managers take care of everything, from the briefing and the selection of blogs to the shipping of products