What do I do if the delivered content text does not meet my expectations?
For orders via the Advertiser dashboard you have three days from delivery to check the text. You can then specify your criticisms and initiate a revision of the text. The author will immediately begin with the revisions. If you are also dissatisfied with the revised version, you can request a rejection. All options can be found with your order details in your customer account.
Publishers can initiate revisions in the associated booking request. Please follow the instructions in the mail we sent along with your order.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- How much does content (texts, images, videos) with SeedingUp cost?
- How can I use the SeedingUp Content Service as a Publisher?
- How long is the delivery time for the Content Service?
- How do I order content from SeedingUp?
- How do I receive the finished content text?
- What do I do if the delivered content text does not meet my expectations?