When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
Once a performance month has been completely fulfilled, you will receive compensation as Publisher credit in your customer account. You can cash out your Publisher credit as soon as the minimum payment has been reached and at least one month has passed since the last payment.
The minimum payment depends on your desired payment type. In your customer account, you can find out which minimum payment applies for your chosen payment type. We offer pay-outs from as low as 4. If a cashout is possible, buttons for payment can be found on your dashboard under Credits.
You can convert your Publisher credit to Advertiser credit at any time. This allows you to settle orders of our services / Content Service or your own booking on our marketplace.
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
- How much money can I earn with SeedingUp?
- When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
- How can I terminate a running booking?
- I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
- What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
- What products can I offer with SeedingUp?
- Can the price of my offers change with time?
- I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
- I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
- Is the marketing of offers at SeedingUp free of charge for me?
- Do I have to accept every booking?
- What requirements must my profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or channel (YouTube) meet to be monetized by SeedingUp?
- I am having problems integrating my Blog Post or Digital News booking. What are the possible causes?
- How do I place an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- Can I modify my offers on the marketplace?
- Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
- How can I end/delete an offer?
- Will I be automatically notified of the termination of bookings?
- What are the requirements for monetizing my website/blog with SeedingUp?
- Why did I receive a crawler error message?
- When happens if I can no longer fulfil a booking or nor longer wish to do so?
- What should I do if I notice a mistake in a booking enquiry/change request?
- Can I influence the booking requests? How do I get more bookings?
- Can my offers be highlighted or pushed?