How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
If a service period was completely fulfilled, you will receive Publisher credit in your customer account.
You will receive this amount at the end of a successful service period:
Performance period: 12 x 1 month. For the duration of 12 months, you will receive 1/12 of the total price at the end of each month.
Performance period: 1 month. As long as the booking is running, you receive the monthly price per booking at the end of each month.
Performance period: several days. After a few days, you will receive the entire compensation as Publisher credit in your customer account.
You can cash out your Publisher credit as soon as the minimum payment has been reached and at least one month has passed since the last payment. You can also convert your Publisher credit to Advertiser credit at any time.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
- How much money can I earn with SeedingUp?
- When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
- How can I terminate a running booking?
- I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
- What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
- What products can I offer with SeedingUp?
- I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
- Can the price of my offers change with time?
- I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
- Is the marketing of offers at SeedingUp free of charge for me?
- Do I have to accept every booking?
- What requirements must my profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or channel (YouTube) meet to be monetized by SeedingUp?
- I am having problems integrating my Blog Post or Digital News booking. What are the possible causes?
- How do I place an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- Can I modify my offers on the marketplace?
- Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
- How can I end/delete an offer?
- Will I be automatically notified of the termination of bookings?
- Why did I receive a crawler error message?
- What are the requirements for monetizing my website/blog with SeedingUp?
- When happens if I can no longer fulfil a booking or nor longer wish to do so?
- What should I do if I notice a mistake in a booking enquiry/change request?
- Can I influence the booking requests? How do I get more bookings?
- Can my offers be highlighted or pushed?