I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
SeedingUp is compatible with all other forms of marketing. We only penalize the improper use of our services.
SeedingUp provides you with a complex yet user-friendly system for providing and managing bookings. We provide Advertisers with access to many Publishers and vice versa. Current bookings are monitored daily and we determine fair prices for Advertisers and Publishers. We therefore regret that in individual cases, bookings are made outside of our system. This constitutes the improper use of our services. We therefore ask you to inform us of such requests. We will contact the corresponding customer. Our terms and conditions stipulate that in this case, customers will be denied further use our services.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
- How much money can I earn with SeedingUp?
- When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
- How can I terminate a running booking?
- I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
- What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
- What products can I offer with SeedingUp?
- I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
- Can the price of my offers change with time?
- I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
- Is the marketing of offers at SeedingUp free of charge for me?
- Do I have to accept every booking?
- What requirements must my profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or channel (YouTube) meet to be monetized by SeedingUp?
- I am having problems integrating my Blog Post or Digital News booking. What are the possible causes?
- How do I place an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- Can I modify my offers on the marketplace?
- How can I end/delete an offer?
- Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
- Will I be automatically notified of the termination of bookings?
- Why did I receive a crawler error message?
- What are the requirements for monetizing my website/blog with SeedingUp?
- When happens if I can no longer fulfil a booking or nor longer wish to do so?
- What should I do if I notice a mistake in a booking enquiry/change request?
- Can I influence the booking requests? How do I get more bookings?
- Can my offers be highlighted or pushed?