How can I terminate a running booking?
The procedure differs for the different products in our marketplace and depends on the durations. Some products have a guaranteed minimum duration and can be removed easily after the expiry of the offer website. Products with automatic renewal can be terminated. The following table provides an overview.
Important: remove the booking from your website only at the end of the service period. You will receive an email. Do not remove the booking prematurely. Otherwise, you may lose the remaining payment claims.
If you would like to end a booking before the end of the current service period, please contact our support.
An overview of durations:
Here applies a minimum duration of 12 months.
Blog articles and influencer videos have a guaranteed minimum term of 12 months. Publishers are asked not to remove the article or video even after the 12 months. As a rule, serious bloggers and YouTuber are not interested in removing blog articles and videos that have already been published anyway, as these have long been part of their archives and also offer added value for the blogger/YouTuber.
After 12 months, all of the service- and payment claims will be paid out. The expectation is that you dont remove the booking.
Guaranteed publication and visibility for several days - usually permanently.
Monthly terms with automatic extension option.
To cancel, go to the overview of your offers in the "Publisher" section and "cancel" the desired booking. In this case you will receive all payments until the end of the booking period.
To cancel, go to the overview of your offers in the Publisher area and cancel the desired offer. In this case, you will receive all payments by the end of the booking period.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
- How much money can I earn with SeedingUp?
- When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
- How can I terminate a running booking?
- I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
- What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
- What products can I offer with SeedingUp?
- Can the price of my offers change with time?
- I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
- Do I have to accept every booking?
- I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
- How do I place an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- I am having problems integrating my Blog Post or Digital News booking. What are the possible causes?
- How can I end/delete an offer?
- What requirements must my profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or channel (YouTube) meet to be monetized by SeedingUp?
- Is the marketing of offers at SeedingUp free of charge for me?
- Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
- Can I modify my offers on the marketplace?
- Will I be automatically notified of the termination of bookings?
- Why did I receive a crawler error message?
- When happens if I can no longer fulfil a booking or nor longer wish to do so?
- What are the requirements for monetizing my website/blog with SeedingUp?
- What should I do if I notice a mistake in a booking enquiry/change request?
- Can I influence the booking requests? How do I get more bookings?
- Can my offers be highlighted or pushed?