How can I end/delete an offer?
Offers without bookings can be immediately deleted from the marketplace. To do so, go to the overview of your offers in the "Publisher" area. Then click on the "delete" button next to the corresponding offer.
Offers without running bookings can be deleted automatically. To do this, click on the "end" button so that the current offers will be terminated. The bookings will not be cancelled prematurely. The offer will only be deleted once the service periods of all current bookings have been fulfilled.
If you would like to end a booking before the end of the current service period, please contact our support.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
- How much money can I earn with SeedingUp?
- When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
- How can I terminate a running booking?
- I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
- What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
- What products can I offer with SeedingUp?
- I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
- Can the price of my offers change with time?
- I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
- Do I have to accept every booking?
- Is the marketing of offers at SeedingUp free of charge for me?
- What requirements must my profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or channel (YouTube) meet to be monetized by SeedingUp?
- I am having problems integrating my Blog Post or Digital News booking. What are the possible causes?
- How do I place an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- How can I end/delete an offer?
- Can I modify my offers on the marketplace?
- Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
- Will I be automatically notified of the termination of bookings?
- Why did I receive a crawler error message?
- What are the requirements for monetizing my website/blog with SeedingUp?
- When happens if I can no longer fulfil a booking or nor longer wish to do so?
- What should I do if I notice a mistake in a booking enquiry/change request?
- Can I influence the booking requests? How do I get more bookings?
- Can my offers be highlighted or pushed?