Can the price of my offers change with time?
Not directly. Only social offers without a fixed price (fewer followers; price per follower) have a variable price.
We strive to ensure fair prices on our market place. We do not wish to dictate a concrete price but rather offer a broad price range from which you can select the price for your offer yourself. Because the quality of an offer can change over time, the price range can also shift. If your current offer price is well outside the price range, an adjustment is recommended.
You can also adjust your offer prices at any time in order to achieve your marketing objectives.
This adjustment does not affect current article bookings but rather only the price for new bookings.
For Text Links/Post Links, we offer Advertisers and Publishers a price guarantee. After the new booking or the last price adjustment, the price will remain constant for at least 6 months. Only then will it be adjusted to the current market price. We will inform you about new prices for your current bookings in a timely manner.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
- How much money can I earn with SeedingUp?
- When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
- How can I terminate a running booking?
- I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
- What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
- What products can I offer with SeedingUp?
- Can the price of my offers change with time?
- I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
- I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
- Is the marketing of offers at SeedingUp free of charge for me?
- Do I have to accept every booking?
- What requirements must my profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or channel (YouTube) meet to be monetized by SeedingUp?
- I am having problems integrating my Blog Post or Digital News booking. What are the possible causes?
- How do I place an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- Can I modify my offers on the marketplace?
- Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
- How can I end/delete an offer?
- Will I be automatically notified of the termination of bookings?
- Why did I receive a crawler error message?
- What are the requirements for monetizing my website/blog with SeedingUp?
- When happens if I can no longer fulfil a booking or nor longer wish to do so?
- What should I do if I notice a mistake in a booking enquiry/change request?
- Can I influence the booking requests? How do I get more bookings?
- Can my offers be highlighted or pushed?