I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
Please contact support as soon as possible. We will verify whether the process can be reversed.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
- How much money can I earn with SeedingUp?
- When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
- How can I terminate a running booking?
- I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
- What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
- What products can I offer with SeedingUp?
- I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
- Can the price of my offers change with time?
- I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
- Is the marketing of offers at SeedingUp free of charge for me?
- Do I have to accept every booking?
- What requirements must my profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or channel (YouTube) meet to be monetized by SeedingUp?
- I am having problems integrating my Blog Post or Digital News booking. What are the possible causes?
- How do I place an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- Can I modify my offers on the marketplace?
- How can I end/delete an offer?
- Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
- Will I be automatically notified of the termination of bookings?
- Why did I receive a crawler error message?
- What are the requirements for monetizing my website/blog with SeedingUp?
- When happens if I can no longer fulfil a booking or nor longer wish to do so?
- What should I do if I notice a mistake in a booking enquiry/change request?
- Can I influence the booking requests? How do I get more bookings?
- Can my offers be highlighted or pushed?