I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
In your customer account, you will find all of the booking details. You can access the booking details via the Publisher dashboard of the offer overview. We will also send emails in which the process is described. If you have not received this email in your email account, you can also access it via your SeedingUp customer account.
You should first consider whether you wish to accept the booking request.
Important: as long as you have not accepted or implemented a booking request, the Advertiser can cancel it. For article bookings, you should confirm the booking request so that it cannot be cancelled by the Advertiser during the processing time.
If you accept the request, please implement all booking requirements without deviation. For article bookings, the content briefing must also be strictly observed in addition to the predefined link targets. The content briefing can also be downloaded from your customer account. Please carefully read all information provided.
Important: once you have completely published the booking/article, you still need to activate the booking in your SeedingUp customer account. Only then does the duration of the booking starts.
Please reject unwanted booking requests in your customer account instead of simply ignoring them. Only in this way can we inform the Advertiser that the booking will not take place so that he/she can react accordingly.
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
- How much money can I earn with SeedingUp?
- When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
- How can I terminate a running booking?
- I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
- What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
- What products can I offer with SeedingUp?
- I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
- Can the price of my offers change with time?
- I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
- Is the marketing of offers at SeedingUp free of charge for me?
- Do I have to accept every booking?
- What requirements must my profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or channel (YouTube) meet to be monetized by SeedingUp?
- I am having problems integrating my Blog Post or Digital News booking. What are the possible causes?
- How do I place an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- Can I modify my offers on the marketplace?
- How can I end/delete an offer?
- Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
- Will I be automatically notified of the termination of bookings?
- Why did I receive a crawler error message?
- What are the requirements for monetizing my website/blog with SeedingUp?
- When happens if I can no longer fulfil a booking or nor longer wish to do so?
- What should I do if I notice a mistake in a booking enquiry/change request?
- Can I influence the booking requests? How do I get more bookings?
- Can my offers be highlighted or pushed?