Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
To protect the data of our customers, all offers for blogs, online media and websites will appear on our marketplace in anonymized form i.e. without indicating the URL. However, much more detailed information enables the selection of suitable offers.
Only after receipt of payment will your URL and username be disclosed to the Advertiser. Other personal data will not be disclosed.
If you receive emails in relation to active bookings outside of the system, this contact information has been obtained elsewhere (e.g. legal notice or imprint). We encourage our users to exclusively use the internal messaging system of SeedingUp.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- How do I receive payment from successful bookings? What is Publisher credit?
- How much money can I earn with SeedingUp?
- When and how can I cash out my Publisher credit?
- How can I terminate a running booking?
- I have received a booking request from a SeedingUp customer outside of the marketplace. How do I proceed?
- What happens if bookings are prematurely terminated by the Advertiser?
- What products can I offer with SeedingUp?
- I have accidentally rejected a booking request/change request.
- Can the price of my offers change with time?
- I have received a booking request. What do I need to do?
- Is the marketing of offers at SeedingUp free of charge for me?
- Do I have to accept every booking?
- What requirements must my profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or channel (YouTube) meet to be monetized by SeedingUp?
- I am having problems integrating my Blog Post or Digital News booking. What are the possible causes?
- How do I place an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- Can I modify my offers on the marketplace?
- How can I end/delete an offer?
- Is my personal data or the URL of my website/blog publicly visible?
- Will I be automatically notified of the termination of bookings?
- Why did I receive a crawler error message?
- What are the requirements for monetizing my website/blog with SeedingUp?
- When happens if I can no longer fulfil a booking or nor longer wish to do so?
- What should I do if I notice a mistake in a booking enquiry/change request?
- Can I influence the booking requests? How do I get more bookings?
- Can my offers be highlighted or pushed?