Can Publishers reject my booking request?
Our Publishers are freelance web editors whose editorial independence we guarantee as a quality feature. This implies that Publishers can freely decide whether a booking request is appropriate. We discourage a thematically unsuitable booking because for you as an Advertiser, this means unnecessary coverage waste. For Publishers, this means a loss of credibility with respect to the quality of their websites and blogs.
Publishers can therefore refuse booking requests. We do, however, allow them to specify a reason for rejection.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- What is Advertiser credit?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?