What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
For all bookings on our marketplace, we disclose the URL immediately after receipt of payment. If you do not agree with a URL, you can withdraw from the booking until the Publisher has finally accepted the booking. Disclosure of the booking to the Publisher is somewhat delayed so that the URL can be checked directly after receipt of payment. Please note that this process is not possible as many times as you like.
Using the dashboard in your customer account, you can see an overview of bookings with the status "Open booking request". As long as the option to cancel still exists, you will see the link to the cancellation next to your booking.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- What is Advertiser credit?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?