Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
To protect the data of our customers, all offers will appear on our marketplace in anonymized form i.e. without indicating the URL. However, a lot of detailed information enables the selection of suitable offers.
For all bookings on our marketplace, we disclose the URL immediately after receipt of payment. If you do not agree with a URL, you can withdraw from the booking until the Publisher has finally accepted the booking. Disclosure of the booking to the Publisher is somewhat delayed so that the URL can be checked directly after receipt of payment. Please note that this process is not possible as many times as you like.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- What is Advertiser credit?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?