How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
To book offers on the SeedingUp marketplace, you need an account - which is free of charge. Once in the Advertiser tab, select the desired product. Then browse through our offers with the help of keywords, category and other helpful filters. Desired offers can also be saved in your wish list.
Once you have decided on an offer, click on Book then fill out the form and follow the steps.
After receipt of your payment, the Publisher receives your request. When its accepted and also when its fulfilled, you will receive notification. If its not accepted, we will refund the full amount to your user account as Advertiser credit. Publishers have full editorial freedom of choice.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- What is Advertiser credit?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented and what options do I have when its not?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When do I see the URL of a booked offer?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?