How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
To book offers on the SeedingUp marketplace, you need an account, which is free of charge. In the "Advertiser" area, select the desired product. Then browse through our offers with the help of keywords and filters (e.g. by category).
Once you have decided on an offer, click on "Book", fill out the form and follow the instructions.
After receipt of your payment, the Publisher receives your request. Once this is accepted and fulfilled, you will receive notification. If it is not accepted, we will refund the full amount to your account as an Advertiser credit.
Special feature of Social Seeding:
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- What is Advertiser credit?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?