What is Advertiser credit?
Your current Advertiser credit is automatically used to pay your bills for our services (e.g. Blog Post bookings). You can manually top it up with any amount. Refunds will also be credited to your Advertiser credit. An overview of the status of your Advertiser credit can be found in your customer account under My account > Advertiser credit. You can also top up your credit.
Tip: top up your Advertiser credit and do not miss any deadlines. You can also save time and effort on accounting. You will receive a tax invoice for your top-up rather than for individual bookings.
Your net Advertiser credit will be displayed.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- What is Advertiser credit?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?