I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?
Our content marketing products (Blog Posts, Advertorials, Video Post, Infographics, Press Releases and Digital News) have a guaranteed minimum duration of 12 months. In most cases, the article booked remains even after 12 months have passed. These reservations can therefore neither be extended nor cancelled. If, for some reason, you would like to have an article removed, please contact our support staff.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- What is Advertiser credit?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?