How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
Our content marketing products (Blog Posts, Advertorial, Video Post, Infographics, Press Releases and Digital News) have a guaranteed minimum duration of 12 months. We ask Publishers to not to remove the articles, even after 12 months. In most cases, reputable bloggers have no interest in removing published articles because these have already been archived. The reduced number of articles would make the blog less interesting. The articles are also generally well connected. The Advertiser shall pay for the entire duration in advance. On our marketplace, all customers are always given the total amounts for the full booking period.
An overview of the durations of individual products:
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What is Advertiser credit?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?