Can I modify my booking?
This depends on the product.
If you do not like the content of the published article text, you can request a revision. You can read more about this here.
You can subsequently submit requests for changes (e.g. destination URLs or link text) to the Publisher. However, the Publisher is not obliged to implement them. In your customer account, go to Advertiser>Bookings. Select the corresponding booking from the list and click on details. You will receive a summary of all important information concerning your booking. With change booking, you can inform the Publisher of your request.
Important: Use only the procedure described. Only in this way will the changes be recorded in our database. Changes on the Publishers page can otherwise lead to a crawler error.
Videos are checked and approved by the advertiser before publication. A published video, by nature, cannot be. Notes on desired changes in the description etc. are usually implemented when a message is sent to the publisher.
If you wish to change a post, you can contact the publisher via the messaging function.
Target URLs and/or link texts can be changed here in the booking details.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented and what options do I have when its not?
- What is Advertiser credit?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When do I see the URL of a booked offer?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?