Can I modify my booking?
You can submit requests for changes (e.g. destination URLs or link text) to the Publisher. However, the Publisher is not obliged to implement them. In your customer account, go to
Advertiser > Bookings. Select the corresponding booking from the list and click on details. You will receive a summary of all important information concerning your booking. With change booking, you can inform the Publisher of your request for changes.
Important: Use only the procedure described. Only in this way will the changes be recorded in our database. Changes on the Publisher's page can otherwise lead to a crawler error.
If you do not like the text of a published article, you can ask for a revision. You can find out more here.previous
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- What is Advertiser credit?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?