What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
If the Publisher removes the booking without reservation, you will be automatically notified in your account (and email; see Crawler errors). After a few days, you can cancel the booking. In this case, we will refund the amount for the unfulfilled performance periods in the form of an Advertiser credit. There will be no automatic cancellation through SeedingUp!
Special feature of Social Seeding:
Frequently accessed questions
- What can I do if the booking has not been implemented according to my requirements?
- Can I modify my booking?
- What do I do if the Publisher does not process the booking request?
- How do I book an offer on the SeedingUp marketplace?
- What is Advertiser credit?
- What do I do if I do not like the website offered? (After disclosure of the URL)
- Can SeedingUp advise me on the compilation of the offer?
- Why is the URL of the offer not displayed? When will I find out about the URL of a booked offer?
- How long is the duration of a booking? Can I extend durations?
- Can Publishers reject my booking request?
- What do I do if the Publisher has cancelled a booking in progress and removed it from the website?
- What should be considered in the booking information (briefing)?
- How can I be sure that my booking is properly implemented?
- I would like to cancel a booking. How do I proceed?